Re: Need Mac/CuSeeMe help

Nick Faba (nfaba@computer.net)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 00:05:59 -0400

What AV board? I put an ATI board in my PCMac and it is not
recognized. WP says "yes, it's not supported". I have not had any
trouble with any Apple boards. If you call White Pine they will tell
you if the board in question is supported. If not the 3.1 version may
work. I also seem to remember a web page (I think on the WP site) that
lists the boards that they support.

Hope this helps.

Nick Faba