Re: How can I use capture driver in NT?

Sat, 20 Sep 1997 17:33:07 -0500

JS Wang wrote:

> I have bought a capture card ( product model: VideoCap C210) with philip
> desktop cam. it only supports for Windows 95. I would like to use it at
> Win/NT.
> I am using Intel pentium 200 MHZ. In theory, these two OS will use the
> same instructions set. if driver used in 95 is workable, it should be
> workable in NT.
> I can not use .inf of 95 to install in Win/NT. Is there any tricky way
> to set the driver for Win/NT?
> Thanks...
>
> Jenson Wang
It is a shame you did not buy a Tekram M230 or V-264VT Video Card.
Windows NT driver exist for those cards, but not yours. You might try
e-mailing their tech support at
New Amazon Enterprise Co., Ltd.

Tel: 886 2 218 1025
Fax: 886 2 218 1349
Free service cal : 080201018
Email: banco@ms2.hinet.net
Contact person: Mr. Jerry Chou
I am assuming that you are in Taiwan. Other addresses are available at
http://www.tekram.com/tsupport.html
Best of luck to you.
BTW, this card appears to support CU in W95 and W 3.11 otherwise!