Re: focus ajustment on a b/w Connectix

Sat, 20 Sep 1997 23:10:31 -0500

Reg Lane wrote:

> hi all,
> I have been video conferencing with a friend and his Connectix b&w cam
> seems to be out of focus just a bit.....
> is there any way to ajust the focus on the b/w????
> (he say he has not dropped it)
>
> thanxs in advance
>
> Reg Lane Cardiff UK
>
> Reg Lane
>
> e-mail reg@baubles.demon.co.uk
> http://www.baubles.demon.co.uk
> Cardiff South Wales UK
Nope. You can adjust the contrast and the brightness if you choose
manual adjustment. The camera works best if there is adequate available
light. Incandescent seems to give a more stable picture. The light
should fall on the front of the subject and the background should be
subdued and incluttered. Do not place the subject too close to the lens,
as the more movement the camera detects, the slower the frame rates.