Re: Newbie Connectix Question

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 20:13:25 -0500

At 12:05 PM 9/21/97 -0700, Bob Elliott wrote:
>Hey Squeek,
>
>I've just moved from Mac to NT40 and have an older PC B&W QC that I'd like
>to strat using so I've read your responses to Yudhvir S. Sidhu with great
>interest.
>
>I visited your website and DLed the <ftp://204.64.168.200/cu-seeme.zip>
>file. According to your description it should be 90.b1 for Windows95 and NT
>but after installation I found it was actually .92b2??? The app seems to
>work fine but I'd like to use Craig Luecke's CU Demon Dialer and it seems
>to have a problem with version .92b2.

HI Bob...um...where does it say 90.b1? That needs to be corrected. The
version on my ftp server is, in fact, version .92b2 as you found out.

>I also would like to stay with the the .92b2 version as the README file
>says it will recognize the ATI TV Tuner which I happen to have ...
>
>Comments Squeek ...

True, .92b2 does support the ATI card. As far as Craig's dialer goes, I
haven't ever been able to get it to work here, tho I didn't put a lot of
effort into it. Your best bet would be to contact Craig for help/answers.