Re: Cornell Reflector and Upgraded from BSDI v2.1 TO v3.0

Wed, 24 Sep 1997 02:22:52 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Craig A. Haney wrote:
> now i get the following errors connecting to the reflector.
> the reflector code i have been using from the Cornell site is:
> reflector-4.0-b3.BSDI.tar.gz

> open_log file: reflect.log
> Client at source 204.29.132.251 is opening a connection
> client is being deleted due to maxSendKbps 120 exceeding limit 90

Sounds to me like your max send rate is set too high for the
reflector..make sure it's below 90 or so.
You might also look into Brian Godette's Enhanced Reflector at
http://www.dimensional.com/~bgodette
I just tried the BSD port out on FreeBSD 2.1 and it worked wonderfully.