Re: Salute to Jason Williams and Rolf Hemmerling

Wayne Fisher (waynef@cyberenet.net)
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 13:22:37 +0000

One book you may be interested in reading is "Internet Telephony for
Dummies" published by IDG books. This book provides a great explanation
of what internet telephony is, how it works, and the tools which are
used (including a whole chapter on CUSeeMe). I found the book very easy
to understand (but then again, I am a software analyst - *grin*), and
the information provided was easy to understand and thorough.... you
may want to pop down to your local bookstore and check it out...
- Wayne