Re: Reflector Crash Crashes Clients?

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 16:58:24 -0500

At 21:09 2/9/95, Stan Borinski wrote:

>Did the reflector crash? If so, does this cause clients
>(most, if not all of us were Mac 0.80b2'ers with System 7.1) to crash?
>Sorry if this is in the FAQ, but Michael's home page is down. ;)

It's not in the FAQ, but it will be if CU answers in the affirmative.
BTW, the pages aren't down, but that you accessed them at the *exact*
moment I was uploading things (based upon the error message you forwarded
to me, "can't stat file").

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |