Re: pc based refllector

Dwight E. Spencer (spencer@unb.ca)
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 23:32:44 -0500

On Wed, 8 Feb 1995, arvell hairston wrote:
> Shazbot!
> Is there a reflector that will work on a 486sx25 120meg hd 4mg ram dos
> machine in windows? I would like to establish on on my pc to accomadate
> testing of low bandwith pc windows applications for those that can not
> afford the big time stff the edu's have.If so lead me to the well and I will
> drink it dry!
> Nanu Nanu
> Arvell

There's no reflector software that runs on windows. You could optionally
install linux or some i86 based unix and run a reflector on that.

at 4 meg of ram, you'd be trying to push the machine faster manually though.

dwight s.
Dwight E. Spencer University of New Brunswick
Email: spencer@unb.ca, dwight@www.unb.ca
Http://www.unb.ca/staff/dspencer.html
Computing Services Department ..... Phone: (506) 453 4573
Harriet Irving Library ............. (506) 453 4740 (ext. 6889)
University of New Brunswick WWW Project: ........ Email to: www@www.unb.ca