Re: help about reflectors

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 16:46:59 -0500

At 07:30 2/3/95, Jaqueline Gomes Pedreira wrote:

>We are trying to install it and some problems appeared.
>When we start the program for the first time it runs perfectly, but when
>we kill it and try to restart it, comes up a message telling us that there is a
>bind error and that the address is already in use.

Since I'm not running a reflector at my house (yet) I'm not the one to ask.
I've forwarded this message to the CU-SeeMe discussion list and the
CU-SeeMe Reflector Operators list in the hopes that one of the reflector
operators will be able to lend a hand.

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |