Re: Non-lurking newbie.

Reflector Account (reflet@mama.indstate.edu)
Mon, 01 May 1995 10:48:07 -0500

> Ok, so I'm doing one of those things you're not supposed to do and have
> sub'd to a list only to *immediately* start asking questions ...
>
> I read through the "welcome" note and saw no mention of archives? Are
> there any?? If not, would anyone mind it if I started keeping them at
> our site?? (dual purpose - I get to play with WAIS some more & I get
> a place to lookup the answers to questions before asking :^)

The archives for Cornell's developer mailing list, the events list and the
reflector list are archived by hypermail and are accessible from Michael
Sattler's and Cornell's web pages on CU-SeeMe. The direct link to the top
of the archive is http://www.indstate.edu/CU-SeeMe/all_archives.html.

Later,
Tim Mulkey
Indiana State University