Re: linux

Jim Musil (musil001@maroon.tc.umn.edu)
Mon, 22 May 1995 14:08:20 -0500 (CDT)

You know, this was my biggest stumbling block too. Everytime i'd compile
it some file could not be found. I bypassed this problem by creating
dummy files and putting the exact path in the globals.h file.
Specifically route.h and sysvar.h. The program actually worked fine with
these empty files being pointed to. Well... it does have a problem when
i try to quit it occasionally, but otherwise... party!!!!

Good Luck!

Jim Musil
770 Radio K