Re: Multi session reflectors

David Watson (dwatson@metz.une.edu.au)
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 12:34:12 +1000

From: "Kurt D. Starsinic" <kstar@sln.fi.edu>
Subject: Re: Multi session reflectors
To: CUSM-Reflector@baby.indstate.edu
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 1995 16:40:35 -0400 (EDT)>
>David,
>
> Just run "reflect" twice with two separate conference ID's by using
>two separate config files. Does this do what you want?
>
> Good luck,

Hm, not quite....

....bind error port, vid_sock : Address already in use: FATAL ERROR:
EXITINGwatson:~

Did I forget something...?

I made a new config file, added conference id info

Tried to load it... crashed. Did I need to set the address differently? I
am using a linux system on a 486/100 box, connected by an ethernet system
to the internet. I would appear I need another IP address... can this be
accomplished on an ethernet link to an individual ethernet card?

David Watson School of Health
Lecturer University of New England
Email: dwatson@metz.une.edu.au Armidale, NSW Australia 2351
Ip: 129.180.25.167